LIGN is the acronym for LACTOSE INTOLERANCE GLOBAL NETWORK and ADILAC (Lactose Intolerance Spanish Association) is his promoter. The LIGN main target is to be the world-wide relating the lactose intolerance and to put in contact all over the world the lactose intolerant people and their existing national organizations.
- 1. Relating the lactose intolerant:
– To create a communication and relations mean among the world-wide intolerants.
– To interchange knowledge over the lactose intolerance itself and on the products without lactose existing in the markets of every country..
– To offer orientation and help to the intolerant people visiting other countries.
- 2. Relating the food and pharmaceutical industries:
– To promote among the food and pharmaceutical industries, the use of the recommendation stamp NO LACTOSE in their products. The stamp NO LACTOSE, is a registered trade mark in the 28 countries of the European Community and China for the manufacturer enterprises.
– To obtain the maximum sensitivity, involvement and complicity of the food and pharmaceutical industries in labelling their products.
- 3. Relating the organisms and official agencies:
– To obtain the maximum involvement and support from the local public administrations in the recognition of this alimentary intolerance.
- 4. Relating the consumer society in general:
– To spread the knowledge of the existence of this deficiency in the society.